Overview | Specifications
"PopIcon Software is a big help when you are starting a project with Revit and it’s really easy to use. It was great to be able to find objects quickly and have lots of families already loaded."
—Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP, San Francisco, CA
"PopIcon Software is intuitive. It works with, and just like Revit, so there is no learning curve. I also like the much, much simplified work flow for placing families into the model."
—ZFA Structural Engineers, San Francisco, CA
PopIcon™ Software Puts Families and Icons
at Your Fingertips
PopIcon™ Software is an efficiency API that loads directly into your Revit® ribbon. PopIcon™ Software improves productivity for both model building and documentation by giving users an easy icon-based interface that puts tools, tabs and families at your fingertips.
PopIcon™ interfaces with Revit® 2013, Revit® Architecture 2013 and Revit® Structure 2013. PopIcon™ works with both metric and imperial systems. PopIcon is also available for Revit® Structure 2012.
- Work faster with less frustration
- Organize your content and empower yourself
- Train your staff easily
- Expand your capability
- Eight new, unique tabs for icon-based ribbons eliminate the need for drilling down through menus, hunting for, and loading families.
- Simple, direct user interface that looks and feels like Revit® and works inside Revit® tabs.
- Load and place objects in just a few clicks.
- Easily switch between metric/imperial libraries or your own company libraries.
- PopIcon™ loads along with Revit® at startup. There is no additional waiting.
- Customize tabs and panels to include and access your company content quickly, easily and in an organized fashion.
- Create custom libraries from your past projects.
- PopIcon™ uses familiar icons to represent all the menu commands on screen, making learning fast and intuitive.
- Access custom PopIcon™ families that are designed specifically for Revit®.